Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Quick Simple Girlfriend Card

It's been a week i'm dealing with this super-long disturbing flu, and my first 2 weeks of teaching was disaster. I wasn't in good mood teaching, and the kids can feel it. I really miss them, but because of this flu + sorethroat , i think i was kinda too strict to them. I have been to 3 doctors in a week and get shot twice!! and still not fully recovered. Fortunately i felt so much better on monday, and i can actually enjoy teaching again :D this week all my students are really happy to see me "BACK" !




I created this card on Sunday before my nap, because i really miss making card. This is a very simple quick card using a very lovely stamps by penny black called Two's company. I cut white cardstock and stamped this image on the upper part, and i missed the upper part of their face by purpose. then i coloured the image with copics ,added some red gems touch. I also added red embossed paper with black and gold ribbon trim at the lower part of the white cardstock. Last one is added the sentiments on their shopping bag using Hero arts stamps.


friends forever



entering this card to Pennyblack challenge this week and papercrafts august gallery challenge



thank you for peekin' in

7 comments:

  1. Absolutely DARLING, Cathy!! This is as cute as can be!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad to hear that you are getting better and I hope you will be full-recovery... Another cute card made by you, Cath.. always amaze me ^^

    ReplyDelete
  3. walaupun simple tapi teteeeep cantiiiik!!! suka ma desainnya..

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous Cathy! Very special shopping bags!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is awesome Cathy!! I hope you feel better soon. Sending hugs, kathy

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love that design Cathy! Glad to hear that you are on the mend! Get totally better very soon, we miss your work!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Twitter Bird Gadget