Friday, January 6, 2012

Friday Inspiring Friends

It's really been a while since last time i share some of my friend's blogs who has given me great great inspirations. I did not make any cards today or yesterday because i just got back to school and start teaching :) but don't worry, what you're about to see is very inspiring.

Here's some little thumbnails :













There're more inspiring projects on the blog land i really love. and i can't put them all one by one here. But here's what inspires me the most to what i am going to make on this 2012!  Don't forget to click on each title of the pictures to go to their blog and see more details :)

Thanks for visiting

I'll be back tomorrow with fun Wee Memories challenge ^_^ with fabulous sponsor you're gonna love too.

9 comments:

  1. Cathy you are so sweet. I can't tell you how many ripples of inspiration YOU have floated out into blogland!!! I look forward to your next masterpiece!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow these are all very talented ladies...thanks for sharing..

    ReplyDelete
  3. you are so sweet to mention my card....and LOVE the other cards you shared!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for mention my card, Cathy. You are so sweet. And thanks for showing all the other great inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  5. How sweet is this...a post dedicated to your friends! Very thoughtful and quite inspiring Cathy!

    ReplyDelete
  6. thank you Cathy .. you are so sweet to shared my creation :)
    and I wanna tell you, you are truly have an amazing talented for sure!
    every time I saw your card i have my big big smile and feel the sweetest inside ..

    Love ya!
    Yulis

    ReplyDelete
  7. Aww, thanks so including my card, Cathy. I'm always inspired by your cards so thanks for sharing with us!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fabulous finds, thanks for sharing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you for sharing these beautiful creations Cathy!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Twitter Bird Gadget