Friday, March 9, 2012

Celebrate

There's always many things to celebrate everyday!

Today i want to say congratulations to my friend Yulis who become DT member of Magnolia , congratulations for my cousin Imelda who just celebrate first month of her baby, and me celebrating for getting a very happy mail arrives at my home ! yay ! *doing happy dance*

A celebrate tag i made using Tour de Fun stamp from Penny Black ! It has less color, unlike my other creations. but hope you like it.


Celebrate tag

then let's put this tag on a card.

Tag on the card 1

i use Authentique paper to create "a bit" masculine look
but, you can also use some plain card stock like this .

Tag on the card 2


My friend, Kelley also make a beautiful CAS card using this stamp HERE.

It's Friday! Let's celebrate because weekend is here!!
Have a wonderful weekend, everyone!! thanks for visiting! 


9 comments:

  1. What a cute stamp this is Cathy! Love the fun tags you've made!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lve the antique effect and the simple colour palette on the first card Cathy, so glad you had some happy mail

    ReplyDelete
  3. There is definitely always something to celebrate! So happy for all the little happy bits is news in your life! I love your sweet tag and the tags on the cards too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a sweet happy card. I love the vintage look to the tag.
    Heather T.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great combination of distressing with fresh spring colors!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card lovely stamp well done Cathy hugs Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  7. Heehee, that stamp just makes me want to shout, "Woohoo!" I love how you featured it on a tag and the two panels of colour on the base looks fabulous.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fabulous! I love these tag cards!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Twitter Bird Gadget