Wednesday, March 7, 2012

New fashion girl that looks like Mimi

Wednesday is always the busiest day of the week, second after Saturday. I have lots of students for tutoring class, but it's always fun to have them around. Yesterday some of my students told me they really don't want me to leave Indonesia or stop teaching them.  I told my boyfriend,i think if i move to Bangkok, they would cry. These cute students has been accompanying me for quite a long time. Love them so much.*sob*

So......Today my card is scheduled for Penny Black blog for fashion girl inspiration week. If i have to say honestly, all of the new fashion girl stamps from Penny Black are just beautiful and as adorable as Mimi. like the one i'm choosing to stamp on my card today. I think she looks like Mimi :D all grown up, with style. 

I created this card using Shop & tweet stamp , and some left over paper strips, mix and match card stock strips on my desk. because i hate to waste. 


Thank you 
SUPPLIES: Shop & Tweet 4257K,Sentiment: Salutations, colored with Copics Markers and Distress Inks.

Isn't this a very quick and simple card everyone can try to make ? :) I always try to make more Thank You cards, so when i need to give cards to anyone, i don't have to rush. ...... i hope you all have sometime to craft today.

One more thing. you should check this video by Cathy A. ,how she make a necklace pendant using stamps.I find it so inspiring and interesting! 


Have a great week and thank you for visiting 

8 comments:

  1. Your'e right she does look like Mimi grown up.
    Paula (PEP)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you cards are one of those things we should all send more of :) This is adorable - I love that she's carrying the birdie!

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow this is so amazing...I love everything about it...love your creativity..

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely amazing!! Love the subtle shading in this card! You rock with these new stamps, Cathy! xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. so simple and cute! darling card, Cathy! love it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Perfect design Cathy.... stylish and modern!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is really cute!! Great that they are doing some 'older' images! I still adore 'tiny' Mimi!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Twitter Bird Gadget