Monday, May 7, 2012

Trying SRM stickers

Happy Monday everyone!

It's been like forever since last time i wrote a blogpost.... 
I hope i will have more time making my cards after i resign from my job :)

I never try any SRM stickers, so i guess i want to try making simple cards using them. Thanks to my friend Virginia who sent me this stickers.Her projects using SRM stickers are sooo amazing and inspiring!
 these two are QUICK CARDS i made less than 10 minutes. Need these cards to give to my friend and student who celebrate Birthday this week. I love using SRM stickers. 

Happy birthday kitty


Happy birthday

Thanks for visiting :) 


5 comments:

  1. Super cute cards Cathy, love the first one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my word these are just adorable...I LOVE that first one...great color

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow!!!! 10 minutes??? amazing Cathy!! and very cute cards :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Twitter Bird Gadget