Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Valentine lovely birdie

I'm so excited about valentine new release. I was super excited when my husband got home and handed me a package with new penny black stamps just arrived last weekend! Really made my heart sing! Don't forget to check all the new stamps design in the store HERE.

Here's as starter from me :)  I am using les petites from Penny Black and all the new stamps.Love birds cling stamp, and sentiment from Butterfly Symphony set.


Valentine lovely birds
You can make this card in 5 mins

Since i am now a housewife, i do have more time to spend at home, and i just checked so many BEAUTIES in Penny Black flickr HERE. Really inspires me :-D 
  I'll be posting another creation i made this week. 
Happy 12/12/12 day

3 comments:

  1. What a darling card, Cathy! Love the birds in red!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The red birds are adorable sitting on the softly stamped tree!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kartu yg simple dan maniiiiisssssss....

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Twitter Bird Gadget